Welcome to my collection of 1:12 scale miniature food made with love (and polymer clay) - for dollhouses or admirers of all-things-mini.

In life, it's the small things around you that matter the most. Embrace, enjoy, and savor every second with all your might.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Candy Shoppe Christmas Stove!

More stoves! More fun! This one for a friend with a sweet tooth! ;)

Click on the pics to enlarge...

I painted the original black wood stove that I got at Hobby Lobby to make it more festive as a Christmas ornament. 
I added a few tomatoes in a basket to the "Italian" stove ornament. ;)
And I added a bread basket to the first stove ornament. 
The candy factory stove. :)





A turkey hidden inside every oven. :) Much as we'd like, we cannot subsist on sweet treats alone. 



Thank you soooo much for stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Lindo!!! Muito bonito mesmo! Parabéns e beijos em teu coração.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cris! Always so good to see you stop by! :D xoxo

    Many mini hugs-
    Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete