Welcome to my collection of 1:12 scale miniature food made with love (and polymer clay) - for dollhouses or admirers of all-things-mini.

In life, it's the small things around you that matter the most. Embrace, enjoy, and savor every second with all your might.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bake Shop Teacher Magnets

Just got out of the hospital after a pesky autoimmune flare up so I'm a little behind posting comments, and reading my own (yikes!) but I'll get back in the game soon. A little tired, no, make that...a LOT tired, still. I plan on spending the next few weeks getting lots of rest. 

I did have a little bit of time and energy to snap some pictures of the magnet sets I created for my daughter's elementary school teachers as an end-of-the-school year niftie giftie. We attached heavy duty disc shaped magnets under the prep boards so the magnets can hold up lots of papers or pictures, or whatever. 

I can't wait to see what I've missed on all of your wonderful blogs! Going to take a few weeks hiatus to rest and recoup, and will be back soon. Hope everyone is doing well! :) Happy mini-making! 

Click on the photos to supersize....











12 comments:

  1. Wow! What a treat for the teachers. These magnets are fantastic! Great work!
    I wish you quick recovery. Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you've done is very beautiful! Too bad you went to hospital. I hope you're well.
    Hug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Eliana, thank you so much. I'm working on getting well, each and every day I try to do something positive. We recently relocated my basement craft space upstairs. A nice corner spot amidst the family comings and goings, with lots of sunshine. I think it will help get me back into minis sooner, as scaling the stairs was getting to be too much of a challenge.
      Hugs!!!
      Jackie

      Delete
  3. Espero que te recuperes pronto, son unos preciosos trabajos.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ascension! I'm heading over to everyone's blogs soon, I can't wait to see the lovely work you all have been up to as well!

      Hugs!!!
      Jackie

      Delete
  4. Hello, hope you recuperes soon, and then 100%, dear, I know you are in recovery, but if thou wilt join my lot, and just leave a comment in the posting refers to the draw. Kisses in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cris! And many kisses in your heart as well.:D Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'll be getting over to your blog soon! :)

      Hugs!!!
      Jackie

      Delete
  5. Hi Jackie,
    I'm so sorry to hear how bad things have been for you, I hope you manage to get lots of healing rest and will start to pick up soon.
    I love the gifts you've made,the magnet idea is great!!
    Hugs
    vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

      Although I'm never thrilled with the prospect of being idle, sometimes it's necessary to conserve my energy so I can get some daily enjoyment out of life, if even by going to a soccer game, or a concert, that my children are participating in. :) It makes my day, just like all of your lovely comments make my day as well.

      I hope to be more active on the blogs again, very soon. I'm giving it a "test" run today by answering posts and catching up there. :D

      Hugs!!!
      Jackie

      Delete
  6. Hi, your display is stunning! I just find your blog an I find it very nice.
    Feel free to visit my craft blogs

    http://kukkarot.blogspot.fi/
    http://dollhousemansion.blogspot.com/

    Have a nice day and get well soon!

    Kaisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kaisa! Welcome! and thank you for commenting on my blog. I just joined both of yours! Your minis are so charming, old-world style with the tapestries and the old books. I love it!!!! And the purses - how cute!! I'm so glad you found my blog, it's such a pleasure to welcome newbies!! :D

      Hugs,
      Jackie

      Delete