Welcome to my collection of 1:12 scale miniature food made with love (and polymer clay) - for dollhouses or admirers of all-things-mini.

In life, it's the small things around you that matter the most. Embrace, enjoy, and savor every second with all your might.

Friday, March 18, 2011

English Tea Service - The Table is Set!

I had to wait for a few pieces I ordered online to come in, namely, the small glass containers and the porcelain dishes, to complete this darling set. This one goes to a lovely British friend for her upcoming birthday. I hope she likes it. ;)

And more on the found objects theme – I used wood scraps and leftover satin pieces (thanks Kate!) to make a charming table upon which to serve my English tea. Not too shabby. Or is it shabby chic?

Enjoy! (Easter themes coming soon, like..tomorrow) Wow - it's almost officially spring!




A service fit for a queen!

Lemons, lemons, everywhere! Lemon pound cake, lemon curd, lemon tarts, and some clotted cream in a bowl.

Sandwich assembly line. Cucumbers and egg salad.



Making tarts...with English flour. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment